This website uses its own and third party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function correctly, obtain information about traffic or remember the actions and preferences of users for later times.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by Nolar Digital or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the Nolar Digital server, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make navigation easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
Similarly, Nolar Digital Web servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a file of server activity that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services, etc.. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the user’s computer.
Types of cookies
Our website uses own and third party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and produce reports on website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our application remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords in order to collect information anonymously and report on the visits that come through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our application sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and compile reports of visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports on marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- External Social Network Cookies:
- Facebook provides buttons and other functionalities so that you can share links to our website on your profile. The information sent outside the EU to Facebook, relating to the pages you have visited or about the things you are interested in, is used by Facebook in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website. The information sent outside the EU to Twitter is used by Twitter in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es
- LinkedIn provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to LinkedIn, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by LinkedIn in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can view at the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
We also inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. If you block or disable them you can continue to use our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the settings of your Internet browsers. These are the links to the different browsers that provide information about cookies:
- For more information on the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about Safari browser from here: https://support.weble.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website in order to be properly informed about possible changes to it.