- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Nolar Digital, S.L.
Passeig de Sant Joan, nº 132, 4 planta, 08037 Barcelona
Hereinafter “Nolar Digital”, “We”, “Us” or the “Data Controller”.
1. Personal Data
The user (you) hereby warrants that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications thereto. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us), or in other cases we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our website).
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box to send information.
- Conservation: Once your request results through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
SENDING OF E-MAILS:
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the email address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
3. Recipients of your data
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by Nolar Digital staff members, your personal data may be communicated to third parties that assist us in lead management, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
In any event, we will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable laws.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to those responsible at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
6. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the accuracy of them.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com.